How the law protects you
GDPR state that we are only able to process personal data if we have valid reasons to do so. The reasons we process your personal data include, but are not limited to, your consent, performance of a contract, billing, and to contact you.
What information EZNumeric collects and when
EZNumeric may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Your name
- E-mail address
- information about your use of our website
When EZNumeric collects the personal information:
- Online registrations: when submitting one or more of the forms on the EZNumeric website (newsletter subscription, contact form) you are sharing your information with us
- Becoming a customer: when a purchase of a EZNumeric product or service is made
- Collaborators/Voluntary contributors: when you enter into a collaborative or voluntary contribution agreement
- Face-to-face: when we meet you at an event
- Marketing activities: we select people, using data available publicly, who we think will be interested in our products and services
- Telephone and written communications: when you contact us, we will store the minimum amount of information that enables us to service future requests
How will EZNumeric use your personal information
EZNumeric may use the personal information for the following purposes:
- administer our website
- send our newsletter and/or marketing communication
- inform and/or provide you with products and services
- publish your comments
- analyse information relating to your use of our website to build higher quality, more useful services by performing statistical analyses of the collective characteristics and behaviours of our users, and by measuring demographics and interests regarding specific areas of our website
Sharing data with third parties
EZNumeric will not sell your personal information to third parties and will only provide this information if necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. We made a data processing agreement with companies that process your data (such as MailChimp and Google Analytics) to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data.
Our data retention time periods
We conduct an annual review of our database to try to identify contacts where there has been no interactive communication with a view to removing these contacts. Before removing anyone, we will email identified people asking if they wish communication to end.
This website contains links to other websites. EZNumeric is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to compile statistical reports. These analytics help us to assess the number of visitors, page views and followers to optimize future content. For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the websites mentioned above explain in detail how to remove cookies from your browser. Please note that in a few cases some of our website features may not function because of this.
Access to your information and correction or deletion
You have the right to ask us for a summary of the data that we hold on you. If you think we are holding incorrect information about you, or would like your data deleted, please contact us and we will process your request. To protect the personal data we hold, we will require proof of identity in these circumstances.
You have the right to: object to our use of your personal data, ask us to delete, remove or stop using it if there is no need for us to keep it. This is known as your right to be forgotten. We may not be able to delete your data upon request due to our legal and/or accountancy obligations. If you think we are retaining or using your personal data incorrectly then please inform us via the methods outlined in the ‘Contact’ tab above.
In the event of a data breach, we shall ensure that our obligations under applicable data protection laws are complied with where necessary.
Your right to complain
Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens, Postbus 93374, 2509 AJ DEN HAAG, Telephone number: (+31) – (0)70 – 888 85 00